Friday, March 4, 2016

My first blog post!

We just got a new listing today in Spring!

http://www.har.com/spring/realestate/for_sale?streetaddress=24819+Morningsong+Ct

I remember when this neighborhood was being built.  Sometime in mid-2000's, when my daughters were totting around.  There were fields where houses now stand.  Our friends and I would go 4-wheeling in the 'hood exploring everything the new neighborhood had to offer.  And as new families moved in, the neighborhood family started to grow.  Fast forward some 15 years later and the neighborhood kid that used to babysit is now grown up, out of college and teaches school!  Amazing how time flies and things change.  But memories are memories and they are to be cherished.  Makes me wonder who the next family to move here will be

Denise Frank is Owner/Broker of Hometown Realtors of Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment